Drafted: 2021: ROUND: 6 - Pick Number: 208 (SEA)
- Tall, long, athletic pass protector. Generally gets out of three-point stance with good knee bend and a wide base.
- Plays with appropriate wide base and intelligence, instincts and agility to seal the edge. Aggressive extending with power to punch and looks comfortable in space.
- Anchors against larger defenders in the middle; resets hands to maintain distance. Athletic enough to help on nose tackle then pick up twist or late blitzer. Mirrors quick interior rushers. Looks to help the center when uncovered.
- Best on the outside because of his height and athleticism, but is capable of blocking on the move.
- Above-average football smarts and general intelligence. Plays with a nasty streak. Solid character and work ethic.
- Absorbs too many hits, delivers few. Technically unpolished and stops his feet on contact. Not a threat in space and lacks overall awareness.
- Susceptible to speed rushers. Has only average quickness off the snap and doesn't possess the acceleration or arm length to corral defenders once they cross his face.
- Bends at the waist and loses leverage, also has a tendency to lunge and lean too far when flustered.
- Needs to prove his worth in a straight-ahead running game.
- A short-area blocker with limited range and doesn't consistently get to the second level. Will play undisciplined at times, especially in space. Lacks a finishing attitude.
How other scouting services rate Stone Forsythe (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank