Drafted: 2021: ROUND: 5 - Pick Number: 148 (ATL)
- High-effort, thickly built defender with good strength and the leverage to create a pile. Locates_ the ball quickly and pursues with passion, showing_ good lateral agility while extending the play to the sideline.
- Plays with leverage at the point of attack whether inside or outside. Keeps eyes in the backfield when inside; moves linemen to either side with strong hands.
- Delivers a strong punch and uses his hands to shed blocks to make plays in the hole or outside the box. Uses lower-body strength to anchor inside.
- Strong tackler. Has good power in hands and can anchor, shed, and chase.
- Can make the impressive chest-to-chest bear hug tackle in the hole due to his ability to wreak havoc in the backfield.
- Misses tackles, even when he gets his hands on the ballcarrier. Needs to improve hand placement and technique.
- Must improve hand use and read-and-react skills. Lacks the violent hands to shed and can be eliminated by double-team blocks.
- Might be limited to one-gap systems. Agility isn't a question but misses tackles when he doesn't square and break down.
- Isn't able to consistently shed blocks and makes plays in the hole.
- Average athletically with average straight line speed and tight hips. Not a natural bender. Lacks secondary pass-rush moves.
How other scouting services rate Ta'Quon Graham (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank