Drafted: 2021: ROUND: 5 - Pick Number: 173 (GB)
- Played with good leverage, even on the nose, despite average bulk. Hustle defender with a good bull rush inside that can close and get home when quarterbacks leave the pocket.
- A massive man, is tough to move and can surprise opponents with his athleticism.
- Quarterbacks and ballcarriers feel his strength when he plants them in the backfield.
- Delivers a strong punch and uses his hands to shed blocks to make plays in the hole or outside the box. Uses lower-body strength to anchor inside.
- Can make the impressive chest-to-chest bear hug tackle in the hole due to his ability to wreak havoc in the backfield.
- Plays too high at times, and gets carried downfield or put to the ground by better lineman when losing the leverage battle.
- Isn't able to consistently shed blocks and makes plays in the hole.
- Doesn't play fundamentally sound and lacks much technique in his repertoire.
- He struggles with leverage off the snap and plays too tall, limiting his effectiveness as a pass rusher.
- Needs to keep his pad level low; pops upright and plays too tall, struggling to maintain leverage off the snap.
How other scouting services rate Tedarrell Slaton (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank