Signed as an undrafted free agent by New York Jets
- He's infinitely coachable and athletically gifted with the ideal frame, physique, weight distribution, knee bend and hand strength to be molded into a special blocker.
- Excellent quick-twitch movement off the snap in pass protection and as a run blocker.
- Strong upper body, arms and hands. Coordinated feet with the flexibility for offensive tackle. Hard worker.
- He has the quickness and growth potential, long arms and powerful base to be one of the most popular players in predraft film sessions. If he impresses in private workouts, he could climb draft boards.
- Finds defenders with his hands immediately and gets feet moving to engage and sustain.
- Stops his feet after initial contact, relying on length but allowing defender to get the corner or spin inside.
- A short-area blocker with limited range and doesn't consistently get to the second level. Will play undisciplined at times, especially in space. Lacks a finishing attitude.
- Needs to prove his worth in a straight-ahead running game.
- Can be beat off the edge coming out of his stance lunging to reach speedy wide rushers.
- Attacks when necessary, though he won't consistently dominate and can lose balance overextending.
How other scouting services rate Teton Saltes (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank