Drafted: 2021: ROUND: 5 - Pick Number: 161 (BUF)
- Strong upper body, arms and hands. Coordinated feet with the flexibility for offensive tackle. Hard worker.
- Plays with appropriate wide base and intelligence, instincts and agility to seal the edge. Aggressive extending with power to punch and looks comfortable in space.
- Best asset is his strength and disposition as a run blocker. Gives a strong initial punch. Plays with good leverage bends at the knees and sees what he's hitting, showing the ability to roll his hips into the defender and drive him off the line of scrimmage.
- Best on the outside because of his height and athleticism, but is capable of blocking on the move.
- Tall, long, athletic pass protector. Generally gets out of three-point stance with good knee bend and a wide base.
- Needs to prove his worth in a straight-ahead running game.
- Whiffs on blocks after beaten initially and lacks range and lateral quickness. Plays too high and without proper leverage, pad level and can be passive.
- Attacks when necessary, though he won't consistently dominate and can lose balance overextending.
- Loses leverage battles and plays with high pad level. Can be late off the snap.
- Isn't an elite quick-twitch blocker and his height causes him to be out-quicked. Leaks inside pressure when his technique gets sloppy.
How other scouting services rate Tommy Doyle (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank