Signed as an undrafted free agent by Tennessee Titans
- Fights for extra yardage and is reliable in short-yardage situations.
- Solid receiver in the flat, capable of running through tackles on the edge to move the chains. Flexible enough to catch passes thrown behind him.
- Demonstrated the ability to track the ball over his shoulder. Good flexibility and balance to adjust to the poorly thrown pass. Good vision and patience for screens.
- Underrated blocker. Cognizant pass defender who is willing to meet a linebacker in the gap.
- Too hesitant when the hole isn't there and wastes time running laterally. Tight-hipped and doesn't show much wiggle or open-field shiftiness. Stops his feet too quickly and needs to consistently keep his legs moving through contact.
- Lacks a true burst through the hole and elite speed to break away or get to the corner against NFL defenses.
- Poor acceleration and takes too long to get up to full speed - a slow starter with little burst.
- May not break away from NFL defenders. Has had fumbling issues and doesn't shift the ball to outside arm.
How other scouting services rate Tory Carter (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank