Drafted: 2021: ROUND: 2 - Pick Number: 45 (JAX)
- Wide-body who stands his ground and is especially effectively sliding to mirror and hold off outside pressure.
- Awareness is above-average for his limited experience. Sells trap block and can turn to seal. Fluid getting to and adjust at the second level.
- Attacks his man, playing with a wide base and the lateral agility to mirror, sustain and shuffle to help inside. Has the size, strength and quick feet to be effective as a position run-blocker.
- Tall, long, athletic pass protector. Generally gets out of three-point stance with good knee bend and a wide base.
- Big athlete with good bulk and a filled-out frame. Stays balanced and doesn't overextend in pass protection. Stays disciplined with good bend and leverage.
- Attacks when necessary, though he won't consistently dominate and can lose balance overextending.
- Struggles to be consistent blocking in motion and doesn't have the natural foot quickness to cover a lot of ground.
- Will punch at smaller defenders instead of latching on and is more of a mauler than mover in the running game. Can improve maintaining outside leverage when doubling the nose. Ducks his head and gets too upright, causing him to fall off second-level blocks.
- Height can be a detriment in short-yardage, defender can get under his pads to hold the line.
- Stops his feet after initial contact, relying on length but allowing defender to get the corner or spin inside.
How other scouting services rate Walker Little (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank