Drafted: 2021: ROUND: 5 - Pick Number: 182 (ATL)
- Flashes upper-body strength to rip and has the punch to push through interior linemen on stunts and twists.
- Plays with leverage at the point of attack whether inside or outside. Keeps eyes in the backfield when inside; moves linemen to either side with strong hands.
- He wins with all-out hustle, second and third effort and will contribute in the NFL.
- Has fluid footwork to redirect, reverse momentum and close with a burst. Regularly first off the ball with good snap anticipation.
- Excellent hustle-and-chase tackler. Good closing speed with change of direction to corral mobile quarterbacks.
- He doesn't have the elite quickness or flexibility to flatten off the edge against NFL blockers and might have to add bulk to be a 3-4 defense five-technique, or strong-side end in a 4-3.
- Not a natural bender and lacks fluid change-of-direction ability. Plays with inconsistent pad level and is often knocked backward off the snap.
- Lacks overpowering strength and can stick to blocks. Lacks explosive speed to bend and flatten off the corner with stiff hips and ankles. Not flexible or fluid.
- Hands aren't strong or active enough to disengage consistently. Gets good push, but will not bull rush NFL tackles.
- Misses tackles, even when he gets his hands on the ballcarrier. Needs to improve hand placement and technique.
How other scouting services rate Adetokunbo Ogundeji (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank