- Good (not elite) arm strength and can easily make all the NFL throws with effortless deep passes.
- Enough arm strength to drive the ball through tight windows up to 20 yards downfield. Spreads the ball around to multiple receivers.
- Excellent height to see over the defense.
- Prototypical height for the position with the frame to easily add another 15 pounds of muscle mass without a significant loss in quickness.
- Athletic quarterback who is a threat to leave the pocket and gain positive yardage at any time. Possesses very good vision balance, elusiveness and deceptive speed and power as a runner.
- Needs to improve his touch at all levels and know when to gun it and when to take something off his throws. Accuracy is solid, but far from great with streaky ball placement downfield as he tries to thread the needle too much.
- Sails throws to either sideline; receivers make him look good with acrobatic catches. Back-foot throws are not accurate. Sometimes trusts his arm too much, trying to stick passes late in the play or when off-balance.
- Too often fails to give receivers a chance to make a play after the catch. High completion percentage padded by many quick screens.
- Lanky, almost skinny build more suited to playing wide receiver than quarterback in the NFL.
- Erratic passer who struggles with consistent ball placement - has a tough time fitting passes into tight windows.
How other scouting services rate Aqeel Glass (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank