Drafted: 2021: ROUND: 3 - Pick Number: 74 (WSH)
- Flashes some physicality as a hitter.
- Can deliver the big hit and isn't afraid to jump inside to slow the ball.
- Good hustle player who puts himself in the action when he's not directly involved. Knows how to use his height and vertical leap.
- Attacks the ball with authority, with quick read-and-react ability. Willing and physical tackler, flashes toughness and aggressive nature vs. the run.
- Quicker than he is fast but has a burst to close in zone coverage and plays physical at the line in man.
- Has an NFL frame with strong hands, the ability to close quickly on underneath routes and the size to tackle with a thump.
- Lacks instincts with shaky awareness, is overaggressive and too often bites on fakes and misdirection.
- Vulnerable to big plays trying to bait the quarterback.
- Has a high backpedal and loses a step in transition. Plays with adequate speed but there are concerns about his ability to handle the truly explosive speedsters of the NFL.
- Willing but not threatening tackler. Doesn't have the quick-twitch reaction when he gears down to rebuild to top speed. More instinctive than explosive.
How other scouting services rate Benjamin St-Juste (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank