Drafted: 2021: ROUND: 6 - Pick Number: 227 (DAL)
- Physical downfield and matches up well with bigger receivers. Tough and fiery with very good competitiveness. High-effort player.
- Flashes some physicality as a hitter.
- Savvy using his hands to get to the ball without drawing flags. Willing tackler and high-effort leader.
- Quicker than he is fast but has a burst to close in zone coverage and plays physical at the line in man.
- Flashes intimidating attitude and will crush tiptoeing receivers across the middle.
- Has an NFL frame with strong hands, the ability to close quickly on underneath routes and the size to tackle with a thump.
- Needs to improve his footwork and balance in coverage. Transitions out of his backpedal too early and doesn't look natural moving in reverse.
- Questionable technique and he gets lazy with fundamentals, sometimes getting high in his backpedal and will breach the coverage call seeking flashy plays
- Opens his hips too early and allows himself to get turned around in coverage.
- Has a high backpedal and loses a step in transition. Plays with adequate speed but there are concerns about his ability to handle the truly explosive speedsters of the NFL.
How other scouting services rate Israel Mukuamu (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank