Drafted: 2021: ROUND: 4 - Pick Number: 111 (CIN)
- High-effort, thickly built defender with good strength and the leverage to create a pile. Locates_ the ball quickly and pursues with passion, showing_ good lateral agility while extending the play to the sideline.
- Combines strength and footwork to fill holes inside, as well. Recovers from cut blocks or falling on his way to make a tackle.
- Coordinated with smooth movement skills. High-effort rusher and works through the whistle. Relentless worker, fighting off blocks and battling to the ball.
- Average quickness and power and his bull rush will be stonewalled. Comes off the snap high, losing leverage.
- Delivers a strong punch and uses his hands to shed blocks to make plays in the hole or outside the box. Uses lower-body strength to anchor inside.
- Average size, strength and lacks the bulk in his upper and lower body to hold up on the line. Not a sudden athlete.
- Not a quick-twitch athlete or naturally flexible short-area player. Fails to rely when initial push is halted.
- Lacks the speed to turn the corner consistently and is too often washed out by stronghanded blockers.
- Lacks overpowering strength and can stick to blocks. Lacks explosive speed to bend and flatten off the corner with stiff hips and ankles. Not flexible or fluid.
- Not overly flexible or loose. Limited, predictable pass-rush arsenal. Struggles to locate the ball at times and needs to do a better job with his read-and-react skills.
How other scouting services rate Cameron Sample (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank