Drafted: 2021: ROUND: 2 - Pick Number: 54 (IND)
- Flashes strength at the point of attack with active, violent hand use. Forceful with his upper body to defeat blocks. Strong hustle player.
- Faces double-team and holds the line. Stays alive against the run and mobile quarterbacks, shedding to either side to chase.
- Flashes an explosive burst and can surprise better overall athletes with his ability to get upfield. Has a closing burst when given a free lane. Has the frame to consider moving inside
- Offers some versatility, rushing from a two-and three-point stance with the playing speed to stand up in space. Flashes strength as a bull rusher and his energy doesn't plateau.
- Easily gains inside leverage by shooting gaps.
- Doesn't change direction easily. Can be late off the snap.
- Has height, length and NFL measurables.
- Has a slender frame and lacks ideal power and flexibility. Struggles to shed and rarely disengages after initial contact.
- Plays tall and gets upright off the snap. Wins with upper-body strength and needs to focus on leverage.
- Rarely the first player off the snap, even when lined up over the ball, but his length, effort and short-area quickness still pressures double teams and helps penetrate gaps.
How other scouting services rate Dayo Odeyingbo (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank