- Finishes and doesn't quit; competitor with a positive attitude and leadership traits that coaches admire.
- Anchors well and plays with the low center of gravity and natural bend to seal the inside lanes. Has violent hands with hustle to close off bubble screens and lead to flatten linebackers. Nasty demeanor and highly coachable.
- Solid positional run blocker who flashes the nasty demeanor and killer instinct scouts covet.
- Anchors against larger defenders in the middle; resets hands to maintain distance. Athletic enough to help on nose tackle then pick up twist or late blitzer. Mirrors quick interior rushers. Looks to help the center when uncovered.
- Has average height with a narrow base out of his stance. Needs to get stronger in his lower half to anchor at the point of attack.
- Struggles to get low enough to maintain leverage. Won't be able to cut more agile NFL linemen because he's not sudden and gathers before lunging.
- Needs to prove his worth in a straight-ahead running game.
- He's athletic and a pure left tackle whose high-hipped frame and waist bending might be exposed against pro pass rushers.
- Not a natural knee-bender and gets too upright. Needs to play with better leverage and stay balanced through contact.
- Not an explosive athlete and has limited range. Will pop upright off the snap and needs to stay balanced, avoid the habit of lunging.
How other scouting services rate Demytrick Ali'ifua (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank