- Flashes an explosive burst and can surprise better overall athletes with his ability to get upfield. Has a closing burst when given a free lane. Has the frame to consider moving inside
- Sacks and pressures are product of hustle. Gives effort on every play. Holds the point with length and strong upper body.
- Athletic for his size, with light feet and smooth movement skills. Possesses a loose body to redirect momentum, bend and play with leverage. Gets a good initial jump. Usually aggressive and active. Hard worker with toughness.
- Aggressive with good awareness to track the ball and attack. Tenacious, tough, competItIve and versatile.
- Good not great quickness and change of direction agility. Chases, using a long spin move to clear blocks. Low, strong off the line.
- Quick first step with fluid movements off the ball. Highly competitive and fierce, showing relentless effort to the pocket with a nonstop motor
- Plays tall, lacks athleticism to break down against elusive ballcarriers.
- Doesn't change direction easily. Can be late off the snap.
- Misses tackles, even when he gets his hands on the ballcarrier. Needs to improve hand placement and technique.
- Lacks a stout anchor and can be redirected off the snap with an underwhelming base strength.
How other scouting services rate Manny Jones (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank