- Good (not elite) arm strength and can easily make all the NFL throws with effortless deep passes.
- Dual-threat quarterback with athletic footwork and mobility. Instinctive runner with very good toughness - uses stiff arms and runs with good body strength.
- Sees the field very well when the play breaks down and occasionally changes plays at the line.
- Good zip and ball placement on the quick slant. Good touch down the seam and on post-corner, flag routes to attack the defense vertically and horizontally.
- Gets the ball out quickly, making ·splitsecond decisions. Good short to intermediate level accuracy, demonstrating the ball placement to allow receivers to run after the catch.
- Strong enough arm to make basic throws but has only average overall arm strength.
- Has struggled with his decision-making and needs to improve his pre-snap recognition skills to read defenses and see blitzes. Doesn't decipher information as quickly as you would like, but does see the entire field and understands coverage.
- Erratic passer who struggles with consistent ball placement - has a tough time fitting passes into tight windows.
- Inconsistent downfield passer and puts too much air under his throws.
- Undersized and short in stature - looks diminutive in the huddle.
How other scouting services rate Eric Barriere (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank