- Good zip and ball placement on the quick slant. Good touch down the seam and on post-corner, flag routes to attack the defense vertically and horizontally.
- Sees the field very well when the play breaks down and occasionally changes plays at the line.
- Gets the ball out quickly, making ·splitsecond decisions. Good short to intermediate level accuracy, demonstrating the ball placement to allow receivers to run after the catch.
- Good (not elite) arm strength and can easily make all the NFL throws with effortless deep passes.
- Athletic quarterback who is a threat to leave the pocket and gain positive yardage at any time. Possesses very good vision balance, elusiveness and deceptive speed and power as a runner.
- Strong enough arm to make basic throws but has only average overall arm strength.
- Has struggled with his decision-making and needs to improve his pre-snap recognition skills to read defenses and see blitzes. Doesn't decipher information as quickly as you would like, but does see the entire field and understands coverage.
- There is a place at the next level for such a sharp offensive mind, but he has very limited NFL potential because of his physical shortcomings - a third-day pick who looks like a career backup
- Needs to improve his touch at all levels and know when to gun it and when to take something off his throws. Accuracy is solid, but far from great with streaky ball placement downfield as he tries to thread the needle too much.
- Lack of height, measurables and overall size are huge red flags - looks diminutive in the huddle. Lacks the arm strength to drive the ball downfield to keep defenses honest.
How other scouting services rate Felix Harper (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank