- Not to be bet against with the skills set to line up at guard or tackle. Could develop into a solid backup and eventual starter in the NFL.
- Has the feet to adjust when he anticipates what's coming. Effective trapping and bends at the knees with adequate core strength to absorb the bull rush. Can clear a path at the second level if he hits the target.
- Solid positional run blocker who flashes the nasty demeanor and killer instinct scouts covet.
- Moves well and squares to finish on the move. Better anchor than his height suggests and capable of absorbing a punch and recovering quickly.
- Fundamentally sound and understands blocking angles, using body positioning to his advantage. Disciplined awareness and good intelligence.
- Not a natural knee-bender and gets too upright. Needs to play with better leverage and stay balanced through contact.
- Has inconsistent quickness and lacks the natural burst to maintain balance and block in space. Extends his arms, but has soft hands and doesn't jolt rushers.
- Loses leverage battles and plays with high pad level. Can be late off the snap.
- Absorbs too many hits, delivers few. Technically unpolished and stops his feet on contact. Not a threat in space and lacks overall awareness.
- Susceptible to speed rushers. Has only average quickness off the snap and doesn't possess the acceleration or arm length to corral defenders once they cross his face.
How other scouting services rate Jack DeFoor (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank