Signed as an undrafted free agent by GreenBay Packers
- Anchors against larger defenders in the middle; resets hands to maintain distance. Athletic enough to help on nose tackle then pick up twist or late blitzer. Mirrors quick interior rushers. Looks to help the center when uncovered.
- Dips shoulder and moves his feet to get outside leverage when needed. Strong and low coming out of his stance, effective in short-yardage situations.
- Finishes and doesn't quit; competitor with a positive attitude and leadership traits that coaches admire.
- Solid positional run blocker who flashes the nasty demeanor and killer instinct scouts covet.
- Has the feet to adjust when he anticipates what's coming. Effective trapping and bends at the knees with adequate core strength to absorb the bull rush. Can clear a path at the second level if he hits the target.
- Needs to prove his worth in a straight-ahead running game.
- Struggles to get low enough to maintain leverage. Won't be able to cut more agile NFL linemen because he's not sudden and gathers before lunging.
- Loses leverage battles and plays with high pad level. Can be late off the snap.
- Will punch at smaller defenders instead of latching on and is more of a mauler than mover in the running game. Can improve maintaining outside leverage when doubling the nose. Ducks his head and gets too upright, causing him to fall off second-level blocks.
- Whiffs on blocks after beaten initially and lacks range and lateral quickness. Plays too high and without proper leverage, pad level and can be passive.
How other scouting services rate Jacob Capra (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank