- Plays fast, flows with the action, showing smooth lateral agility and short-area burst. Has good instincts and awareness to quickly find the ball.
- A bit stiff but makes the clean open-field tackle. Good effort in pursuit.
- Intelligent player who can play "MIKE" linebacker despite his lack of size because of his instincts and ability to find the ball in traffic.
- Good key and diagnosis skills. Quickly locates the ball and shows no wasted motion in getting there. At least adequate lateral agility to avoid blockers and shows good vision and anticipation.
- Reads the quarterback to anticipate and is a candidate to play outside.
- Saught looking into the backfield occasionally instead of getting to the receiver in the flat. Leaves his feet at times while tackling, and NFL backs will take advantage of that.
- Attacks the line but needs work on stacking and shedding blocks.
- Lacks the strength to blow up fullbacks and bulk/length to prevent getting engulfed by better linemen at the second level.
- Gets caught with the eyes in the backfield at times. Strong backs can run through his tackle attempts if he's not in position.
- Lacks functional strength to shed and take on blocks at the point of attack.
How other scouting services rate Jahad Woods (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank