Drafted: 2021: ROUND: 4 - Pick Number: 134 (MIN)
- Flashes strength at the point of attack with active, violent hand use. Forceful with his upper body to defeat blocks. Strong hustle player.
- Naturally explosive player with decent get-off speed. Balanced through contact and stout against double-teams. Tackles through the ball. Versatile and has the body type to play many roles.
- Challenges inside with quickness and strong hands. Run-and-chase defender who can leave a mark.
- Good not great quickness and change of direction agility. Chases, using a long spin move to clear blocks. Low, strong off the line.
- Offers some versatility, rushing from a two-and three-point stance with the playing speed to stand up in space. Flashes strength as a bull rusher and his energy doesn't plateau.
- He doesn't have the elite quickness or flexibility to flatten off the edge against NFL blockers and might have to add bulk to be a 3-4 defense five-technique, or strong-side end in a 4-3.
- Never out of a play, but can get out of control and work himself away from the action.
- Rarely the first player off the snap, even when lined up over the ball, but his length, effort and short-area quickness still pressures double teams and helps penetrate gaps.
- Not a natural bender and lacks fluid change-of-direction ability. Plays with inconsistent pad level and is often knocked backward off the snap.
- Plays tall and gets upright off the snap. Wins with upper-body strength and needs to focus on leverage.
How other scouting services rate Janarius Robinson (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank