- Lower than offensive lineman on every short-yardage play. Good agility and ability to change direction for his size.
- Rarely goes to the ground, showing good balance from his high school wrestling days.
- He flashes short-area quickness and strength to be a force in the middle.
- Strong tackler. Has good power in hands and can anchor, shed, and chase.
- Gets his big hands up to block passes if unable to beat his man, and follows the quarterback on moving pockets and sniffs out screens.
- Good strength, though his marginal arm length limits his ability to grab hold of ballcarriers as they run by.
- Might be limited to one-gap systems. Agility isn't a question but misses tackles when he doesn't square and break down.
- Must improve hand use and read-and-react skills. Lacks the violent hands to shed and can be eliminated by double-team blocks.
- Isn't able to consistently shed blocks and makes plays in the hole.
- Inconsistent in his ability to separate from blocks, however, making him more of a nuisance than a snap-to-snap terror.
How other scouting services rate Jermayne Lole (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank