- Can make the impressive chest-to-chest bear hug tackle in the hole due to his ability to wreak havoc in the backfield.
- Strong tackler. Has good power in hands and can anchor, shed, and chase.
- Provides some secondary interior pass rush, getting most penetration when playing three technique.
- Combines strength and footwork to fill holes inside, as well. Recovers from cut blocks or falling on his way to make a tackle.
- Big-bodied rusher with very good upper-body strength. Strong and stout at the point of attack with the measurables to occupy multiple blockers.
- Must improve hand use and read-and-react skills. Lacks the violent hands to shed and can be eliminated by double-team blocks.
- Might be limited to one-gap systems. Agility isn't a question but misses tackles when he doesn't square and break down.
- Inconsistent in his ability to separate from blocks, however, making him more of a nuisance than a snap-to-snap terror.
- Good strength, though his marginal arm length limits his ability to grab hold of ballcarriers as they run by.
- Isn't able to consistently shed blocks and makes plays in the hole.
How other scouting services rate Donovan Jeter (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank