- Looks and runs like a lanky receiver. High-cut, long and lean frame. Deceptive speed and enough quickness to separate.
- Can seal the edge as an in-line blocker. Not an intimidator but has enough strength, leverage and a solid base.
- A savvy, reliable pass catcher with good body control and focus. Soft hands and has the hand-eye coordination to secure wild throws.
- Varies the speed of his route, using hesitation and shoulder fakes to get the defender guessing.
- Quick athlete and is usually sure-handed as a receiver. Much-improved route runner, creating space in coverage.
- Doesn't break many tackles or do enough after contact.
- Effort blocker who gets in the way more than he mauls.
- Inconsistent with his release off the line of scrimmage.
- Average size and power for the position; won't overwhelm with his strength.
- Lacks the bulk strength to lock on and control NFL defensive linemen. Lower-body strength is questionable and limits his in-line blocking.
How other scouting services rate Josh Falo (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank