Draft Profile: BioJustin Flowe from Upland High School was rated a 5 star recruit by ESPN and handed a 5 star grade by 247 Sports. Following high school, Flowe opted to join Oregon.
In 2020 as a freshman Flowe saw action in one game and played on a total of 2 snaps for the Ducks. He recorded no tackles, no assists, while adding no stops.
As a sophomore for the Ducks in 2021 Flowe played in one game and took part on 65 snaps for the Ducks. He recorded 5 tackles, 3 assists, while adding 2 stops. In coverage Flowe made no pass break ups, no interceptions, and a QB rating when targetted of 146.7.
Scouting Report: Strengths
- Ferocious against the run and very good in coverage, is extremely versatile. Despite his build, he holds up well in traffic and makes a lot of plays by engaging a block, shedding, and pursuing.
- Has a filled-out frame with good thickness. Plays at full speed at all times with an active motor and determined quickness in pursuit.
- Combines very good instincts with above-average reaction skills. Almost always finds the ball in traffic.
- Flashes closing speed and agility to reach passers from the blind side or up the middle before they can escape.
- Gets pressures on inside stunts and was too explosive for college guards to handle.
- Closes quickly on relatively immobile quarterbacks. A consistently heavy hitter who flashes explosiveness and the ability to separate the ball.
- A bit stiff but makes the clean open-field tackle. Good effort in pursuit.
- Good athlete. Shows a natural feel for pass rushing. Very good lateral agility to shake pass blockers.
Scouting Report: Weaknesses
- Lacks pop and strength to anchor, though. Most effective when uncovered inside and chasing stretch plays to the sideline.
- Often engulfed by NFL-caliber tackles due to his lack of height. Must improve consistency in beating cut blocks.
How other scouting services rate Justin Flowe (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank