Drafted: 2021: ROUND: 5 - Pick Number: 166 (CAR)
- Flashes some physicality as a hitter.
- Good hustle player who puts himself in the action when he's not directly involved. Knows how to use his height and vertical leap.
- Extremely aggressive to come up and put his body in traffic to make tackles.
- Tough and scrappy with forceful nature to be physical at all levels of the field. Has good bulk on his frame to be aggressive in run support.
- Flashes intimidating attitude and will crush tiptoeing receivers across the middle.
- Alert defender for zone coverage, showing good understanding of route progressions occurring behind him and a quick burst downhill to break on underneath passes in front of him.
- Attacks the ball with authority, with quick read-and-react ability. Willing and physical tackler, flashes toughness and aggressive nature vs. the run.
- Lacks instincts with shaky awareness, is overaggressive and too often bites on fakes and misdirection.
- Has a high backpedal and loses a step in transition. Plays with adequate speed but there are concerns about his ability to handle the truly explosive speedsters of the NFL.
- Inconsistent getting off of blocks. Can be a step slow to react when a quarterback comes back to his side of the field late in progression.
How other scouting services rate Keith Taylor (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank