- Good zip and ball placement on the quick slant. Good touch down the seam and on post-corner, flag routes to attack the defense vertically and horizontally.
- Picks up yards with his legs when needed.
- Generally accurate on intermediate and short throws; flashes anticipation and placement on intermediate outs and the ability to lead receivers on deeper throws.
- Sprays the ball anywhere on the field, especially when given a pocket from which to deliver. Will step up into pocket while looking downfield, reset his feet and deliver.
- Very confident passer and shows good accuracy and feel when in rhythm. Showed better ball placement from past years and throws very catchable passes. Puts too much air in some of his throws and needs to show a lower trajectory on deep throws.
- Has struggled with his decision-making and needs to improve his pre-snap recognition skills to read defenses and see blitzes. Doesn't decipher information as quickly as you would like, but does see the entire field and understands coverage.
- Marginal height, which will prove more of a detriment in an offense that asks him to drop back from center more often.
- Slight frame with limited room for additional growth. Possesses an average arm that forces him to wind up to drive the ball longer than 15 yards.
- Shorter than ideal and isn't physically imposing in any way.
- Too often fails to give receivers a chance to make a play after the catch. High completion percentage padded by many quick screens.
Levi Lewis percentiles vs other Quarterback's (NFL Combine historically - higher value represents better perfomance)
How other scouting services rate Levi Lewis (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank