Drafted: 2021: ROUND: 4 - Pick Number: 136 (ARI)
- Attacks the ball with authority, with quick read-and-react ability. Willing and physical tackler, flashes toughness and aggressive nature vs. the run.
- Stout and feisty. Will engage, shed and securely wrap the ballcarrier. Very fluid hips, backpedal and change-of-direction agility.
- Good agility and balance when shadowing his target. Competitive player.
- Very aggressive attacking receiver blocks and tackles like a safety.
- Has at least adequate straight-line speed and good balance, fluidity to change direction.
- Willing and successful blitzing off the edge. Consideration for a move to safety with a combination of range and sure tackling.
- Savvy cover skills to recognize and anticipate routes. Understands what's coming and has good ball skills.
- Alert defender for zone coverage, showing good understanding of route progressions occurring behind him and a quick burst downhill to break on underneath passes in front of him.
- Has a high backpedal and loses a step in transition. Plays with adequate speed but there are concerns about his ability to handle the truly explosive speedsters of the NFL.
- Inconsistent getting off of blocks. Can be a step slow to react when a quarterback comes back to his side of the field late in progression.
How other scouting services rate Marco Wilson (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank