Signed as an undrafted free agent by Cleveland Browns
- Can make the impressive chest-to-chest bear hug tackle in the hole due to his ability to wreak havoc in the backfield.
- Delivers a strong punch and uses his hands to shed blocks to make plays in the hole or outside the box. Uses lower-body strength to anchor inside.
- Strength gives ends a chance to twist inside and linebackers free lane to the passer on blitzes.
- Tall, solid frame with adequate length and has done a nice job losing the bad weight and firming his body.
- Played with good leverage, even on the nose, despite average bulk. Hustle defender with a good bull rush inside that can close and get home when quarterbacks leave the pocket.
- Plays upright and struggles with leverage. Too often stonewalled at the line and doesn't show the hand strength or technique to shed or redirect blockers.
- Must improve hand use and read-and-react skills. Lacks the violent hands to shed and can be eliminated by double-team blocks.
- Doesn't play fundamentally sound and lacks much technique in his repertoire.
- Plays too high at times, and gets carried downfield or put to the ground by better lineman when losing the leverage battle.
- Quick first step with fluid movements off the ball. Highly competitive and fierce, showing relentless effort to the pocket with a nonstop motor
How other scouting services rate Marvin Wilson (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank