- Combines strength and footwork to fill holes inside, as well. Recovers from cut blocks or falling on his way to make a tackle.
- Strong, stout interior presence who often requires double team blocks to keep him from clogging running lanes. Short, thick legs and thick trunk which aid him in anchoring.
- Strong tackler. Has good power in hands and can anchor, shed, and chase.
- Surprising initial quickness off the snap. Relies mostly on a simple bull rush at this point, which is quite effective in collapsing the pocket.
- Quarterbacks and ballcarriers feel his strength when he plants them in the backfield.
- He struggles with leverage off the snap and plays too tall, limiting his effectiveness as a pass rusher.
- Good strength, though his marginal arm length limits his ability to grab hold of ballcarriers as they run by.
- Must improve hand use and read-and-react skills. Lacks the violent hands to shed and can be eliminated by double-team blocks.
- Needs to do a better job of being the aggressor and tossing blockers aside.
- Doesn't play fundamentally sound and lacks much technique in his repertoire.
How other scouting services rate T'Vondre Sweat (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank