Drafted: 2021: ROUND: 6 - Pick Number: 191 (PHI)
- Aggressive with good awareness to track the ball and attack. Tenacious, tough, competItIve and versatile.
- Plays with leverage at the point of attack whether inside or outside. Keeps eyes in the backfield when inside; moves linemen to either side with strong hands.
- Excellent hustle-and-chase tackler. Good closing speed with change of direction to corral mobile quarterbacks.
- Average quickness and power and his bull rush will be stonewalled. Comes off the snap high, losing leverage.
- High-effort, thickly built defender with good strength and the leverage to create a pile. Locates_ the ball quickly and pursues with passion, showing_ good lateral agility while extending the play to the sideline.
- Too aggressive and bites hard on misdirection. Could be a one-year wonder.
- Average size, strength and lacks the bulk in his upper and lower body to hold up on the line. Not a sudden athlete. Very ordinary flexibility and fluidity; not overly explosive and lacks the speed to threaten the edge. Plays upright with limited power to disengage _and is not overpowering in any aspect.
- Average athletically with average straight line speed and tight hips. Not a natural bender. Lacks secondary pass-rush moves.
- Lacks overpowering strength and can stick to blocks. Lacks explosive speed to bend and flatten off the corner with stiff hips and ankles. Not flexible or fluid.
- Not a quick-twitch athlete or naturally flexible short-area player. Fails to rely when initial push is halted.
How other scouting services rate Tarron Jackson (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank