- Can attack the edge with speed and has the flexibility to dip low and under the tackle's reach.
- Reads quarterbacks eyes and reacts quickly to targets in zone coverage.
- Has the combination of size and athleticism worthy of development.
- Keeps feet moving after initial contact. Jumps inside as a counter to typical rush, but needs to show a larger variety of moves.
- Flashes closing speed and agility to reach passers from the blind side or up the middle before they can escape.
- His lateral agility and burst often put him in position to make big plays, but he takes questionable routes to the ball and struggles to avoid blockers when in pursuit.
- Loses size battle to many tight ends and is easily pushed away on out routes.
- Inconsistent hustle. Only adequate change-of-direction ability. Also loses his balance too often in the open field. Lacks size to bull rush stronger tackles.
- Lacks pop and strength to anchor, though. Most effective when uncovered inside and chasing stretch plays to the sideline.
- Must work on using violent hands and defeating cut blocks. Also needs to build a variety of pass-rush moves.
How other scouting services rate Terrel Bernard (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank