Drafted: 2021: ROUND: 7 - Pick Number: 240 (WSH)
- Plays with leverage at the point of attack whether inside or outside. Keeps eyes in the backfield when inside; moves linemen to either side with strong hands.
- Has fluid footwork to redirect, reverse momentum and close with a burst. Regularly first off the ball with good snap anticipation.
- Easily gains inside leverage by shooting gaps.
- Aggressive with good awareness to track the ball and attack. Tenacious, tough, competItIve and versatile.
- Challenges inside with quickness and strong hands. Run-and-chase defender who can leave a mark.
- Not an elite athlete with average functional strength and size. Lacks the length to fend off blocks and can be too energetic and lose his angle. Doesn't have a natural position at the next level.
- Never out of a play, but can get out of control and work himself away from the action.
- Not a natural bender and lacks fluid change-of-direction ability. Plays with inconsistent pad level and is often knocked backward off the snap.
- Doesn't change direction easily. Can be late off the snap.
- Is slightly high-cut and stiff in the hips, likely too stiff for 3-4 outside linebacker consideration.
How other scouting services rate William Bradley-King (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank