Drafted: 2021: ROUND: 7 - Pick Number: 235 (CIN)
- Flashes strength at the point of attack with active, violent hand use. Forceful with his upper body to defeat blocks. Strong hustle player.
- Easily gains inside leverage by shooting gaps.
- He wins with all-out hustle, second and third effort and will contribute in the NFL.
- Relentless and strong off the edge as a pass rusher when fresh. Gets under the pads of tackles to bull rush them into the backfield.
- Plays with leverage at the point of attack whether inside or outside. Keeps eyes in the backfield when inside; moves linemen to either side with strong hands.
- Never out of a play, but can get out of control and work himself away from the action.
- He doesn't have the elite quickness or flexibility to flatten off the edge against NFL blockers and might have to add bulk to be a 3-4 defense five-technique, or strong-side end in a 4-3.
- Stands up well against the run but is very pursuit-conscious and will take unneeded wide angles.
- Not overly flexible or loose. Limited, predictable pass-rush arsenal. Struggles to locate the ball at times and needs to do a better job with his read-and-react skills.
- Average athletically with average straight line speed and tight hips. Not a natural bender. Lacks secondary pass-rush moves.
How other scouting services rate Wyatt Hubert (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank