- Good zip and ball placement on the quick slant. Good touch down the seam and on post-corner, flag routes to attack the defense vertically and horizontally.
- Gets the ball out quickly, making ·splitsecond decisions. Good short to intermediate level accuracy, demonstrating the ball placement to allow receivers to run after the catch.
- Athletic quarterback who is a threat to leave the pocket and gain positive yardage at any time. Possesses very good vision balance, elusiveness and deceptive speed and power as a runner.
- Good (not elite) arm strength and can easily make all the NFL throws with effortless deep passes.
- Sees the field very well when the play breaks down and occasionally changes plays at the line.
- Erratic passer who struggles with consistent ball placement - has a tough time fitting passes into tight windows.
- Too often fails to give receivers a chance to make a play after the catch. High completion percentage padded by many quick screens.
- Sails throws to either sideline; receivers make him look good with acrobatic catches. Back-foot throws are not accurate. Sometimes trusts his arm too much, trying to stick passes late in the play or when off-balance.
- Inconsistent downfield passer and puts too much air under his throws.
- Has struggled with his decision-making and needs to improve his pre-snap recognition skills to read defenses and see blitzes. Doesn't decipher information as quickly as you would like, but does see the entire field and understands coverage.
How other scouting services rate Zerrick Cooper (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank