- Has enough speed to challenge the seam but does not possess elite top-end speed.
- Good strength and effort to run through arm tackles.
- Excels finding soft spots in zone coverage and using his large frame to shield defenders.
- Above-average acceleration for a big man.
- Looks to get involved downfield and will block multiple defenders on a single play when he can. Understands his role as a blocker.
- Only average lateral agility to elude and might not be fast enough to be a consistent threat down the seam against NFL competition.
- High cut frame and limited power in hands prevent a top blocking grade.
- Will have his share of drops with inconsistent focus and too often tried running with the ball before the catch.
- Doesn't explode off the line of scrimmage and lacks burst in his open-field moves. Drops too many catchable passes and can be overwhelmed at the point as a blocker.
- Is a bit high-hipped and slow to get rolling. Frame limits upside as a blocker.
How other scouting services rate Andrew Homer (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank