Signed as an undrafted free agent by Atlanta Falcons
- Shows a surprising burst to beat linebackers to the edge. Can plant his foot in the ground and explode, showing better straight-line speed than expected.
- Not truly explosive, but possesses enough speed to beat linebacker to the edge.
- Solid receiver in the flat, capable of running through tackles on the edge to move the chains. Flexible enough to catch passes thrown behind him.
- Balanced runner maintains low pad level and has the power to keep moving after initial contact.
- Has good burst to and through the hole. A patient runner with good vision and burst for the cutback. Squares his shoulders and can knock the defender back onto his heels. Good leg drive and forward lean to gain extra yardage after contact.
- A one-speed, straight-line runner without much wiggle or shiftiness - won't make defenders miss in small areas and lacks the long speed to outrun them.
- Too indecisive and hesitant at the line of scrimmage.
- May not break away from NFL defenders. Has had fumbling issues and doesn't shift the ball to outside arm.
- Not overly physical for his size and won't run over defenders - doesn't break enough tackles.
- Loses momentum when he gears down to change direction and it takes him a few steps to accelerate back to full speed. Appears indecisive; will dance too much at the line of scrimmage. Lacks natural playmaking ability.
How other scouting services rate Caleb Huntley (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank