- Plays fast, flows with the action, showing smooth lateral agility and short-area burst. Has good instincts and awareness to quickly find the ball.
- Reads the quarterback to anticipate and is a candidate to play outside.
- Flashes strength to punch or stiff-arm to get off blocks. Stays with plays downfield, often making tackles even after being hit by multiple linemen.
- Has a filled-out frame with good thickness. Plays at full speed at all times with an active motor and determined quickness in pursuit.
- Downhill defender and physical tackler. Uses his eyes to decipher and break down the play, showing good awareness and discipline to sniff out fakes.
- Has lean limbs and needs to get stronger and add bulk to his frame.
- Plays upright. Ducks his head and fails to wrap up at times. Inconsistent in giving full effort to be the second man in on the play. Must learn to use hands to beat blocks.
- Lacks elite quickness and change-of-direction ability to handle NFL slot receivers after initial contact.
- Doesn't have enough speed, power or bulk to fit any LB position perfectly in the NFL.
- Hits up high and misses more tackles than he should.
How other scouting services rate Cameron Goode (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank