Signed as an undrafted free agent by Arizona Cardinals
- Plays with leverage at the point of attack whether inside or outside. Keeps eyes in the backfield when inside; moves linemen to either side with strong hands.
- Strength gives ends a chance to twist inside and linebackers free lane to the passer on blitzes.
- Rarely goes to the ground, showing good balance from his high school wrestling days.
- Played with good leverage, even on the nose, despite average bulk. Hustle defender with a good bull rush inside that can close and get home when quarterbacks leave the pocket.
- Played with lean and leverage against the run, tough for one man to move (sometimes double-teams, too).
- He struggles with leverage off the snap and plays too tall, limiting his effectiveness as a pass rusher.
- Isn't able to consistently shed blocks and makes plays in the hole.
- Might be limited to one-gap systems. Agility isn't a question but misses tackles when he doesn't square and break down.
- Good strength, though his marginal arm length limits his ability to grab hold of ballcarriers as they run by.
- Lacks closing speed and inconsistent quickness off the snap prevents him from being an elite pass rusher.
How other scouting services rate Cameron Murray (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank