Drafted: 2021: ROUND: 4 - Pick Number: 125 (MIN)
- Aware zone cornerback who is also adept in man coverage, flashing physical hand punch at the line and straight-line speed to stay with receivers downfield.
- Good hustle player who puts himself in the action when he's not directly involved. Knows how to use his height and vertical leap.
- Can deliver the big hit and isn't afraid to jump inside to slow the ball.
- Very aggressive attacking receiver blocks and tackles like a safety.
- Stout and feisty. Will engage, shed and securely wrap the ballcarrier. Very fluid hips, backpedal and change-of-direction agility.
- Willing and successful blitzing off the edge. Consideration for a move to safety with a combination of range and sure tackling.
- Extremely aggressive to come up and put his body in traffic to make tackles.
- Has an NFL frame with strong hands, the ability to close quickly on underneath routes and the size to tackle with a thump.
- Has a high backpedal and loses a step in transition. Plays with adequate speed but there are concerns about his ability to handle the truly explosive speedsters of the NFL.
- Willing but not threatening tackler. Doesn't have the quick-twitch reaction when he gears down to rebuild to top speed. More instinctive than explosive.
How other scouting services rate Camryn Bynum (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank