Signed as an undrafted free agent by Arizona Cardinals
- Soft, reliable hands center the big target for quarterbacks. Shields the defense and will let the ball into his pads to protect it when about to absorb a big hit over the middle.
- Soft hands and good concentration level with obvious toughness in congested areas.
- Soft hands. Flashes good to very good tracking and overall body control to make catches outside of his frame.
- He is a highly competitive player and quickly gets to the perimeter, blocking well in space and at the second level.
- Has a strong, athletic frame with room for an additional 10 pounds of muscle mass.
- High cut frame and limited power in hands prevent a top blocking grade.
- Struggles tracking the ball over his shoulder.
- A glider, moves faster than he appears but lacks the top-end speed to be a real threat down the seam.
- Doesn't explode off the line of scrimmage and lacks burst in his open-field moves. Drops too many catchable passes and can be overwhelmed at the point as a blocker.
- Isn't agile for a tight end. Might have real trouble getting open at the next level.
How other scouting services rate Cary Angeline (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank