- Willing to attack and punches multiple times to finish the play. Quick to pick up edge blitz and shows no panic, easily adjusting angles and resetting his feet. Can recover and reset his anchor. Rarely late off the snap.
- Quick and nimble, light on his feet. Very athletic blocker on the move. Good slide and hand placement effectively shut down most speed rushers.
- Finds defenders with his hands immediately and gets feet moving to engage and sustain.
- Dips shoulder and moves his feet to get outside leverage when needed. Strong and low coming out of his stance, effective in short-yardage situations.
- Good natural athleticism, knee bend and fluid lateral movement to mirror college defensive ends.
- Can be beat off the edge coming out of his stance lunging to reach speedy wide rushers.
- Finesse blocker with average arm length who doesn't use his hands well to win at the point of attack.
- Adequate initial burst should be far better and isn't good enough to consistently hold out elite pass rushers.
- A short-area blocker with limited range and doesn't consistently get to the second level. Will play undisciplined at times, especially in space. Lacks a finishing attitude.
- Limits ability to mirror by leaning forward with his upper body and neglecting his lower body. Not strong enough and remains rough around the edges.
How other scouting services rate Chris Elmore (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank