- Possesses strong upper body to be explosive and create turnovers as a tackler. Takes aggressive angles to the ball.
- Reads the quarterback to anticipate and is a candidate to play outside.
- Gives effort between the tackles to find the ball and is willing to take on linemen.
- Has good balance and short-area burst to stay on his feet through contact
- Big, aggressive hitter who can lay the wood. Has good awareness to quickly locate the ball, keeping his eyes up and on point.
- Attacks the line but needs work on stacking and shedding blocks.
- He'll add quality depth but must earn more than a backup/special teams role.
- Can be too hesitant when he doesn't find the ball immediately.
- He's a tweener who lacks the bulk and strength to be a thumper inside and isn't fast enough to stay on the weak side in the NFL.
- Plays upright. Ducks his head and fails to wrap up at times. Inconsistent in giving full effort to be the second man in on the play. Must learn to use hands to beat blocks.
How other scouting services rate Christian Albright (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank