- Tall, solid frame with adequate length and has done a nice job losing the bad weight and firming his body.
- Can make the impressive chest-to-chest bear hug tackle in the hole due to his ability to wreak havoc in the backfield.
- Played with good leverage, even on the nose, despite average bulk. Hustle defender with a good bull rush inside that can close and get home when quarterbacks leave the pocket.
- Big-bodied rusher with very good upper-body strength. Strong and stout at the point of attack with the measurables to occupy multiple blockers.
- Strength gives ends a chance to twist inside and linebackers free lane to the passer on blitzes.
- Quick first step with fluid movements off the ball. Highly competitive and fierce, showing relentless effort to the pocket with a nonstop motor
- Needs to do a better job of being the aggressor and tossing blockers aside.
- Misses tackles, even when he gets his hands on the ballcarrier. Needs to improve hand placement and technique.
- Inconsistent in his ability to separate from blocks, however, making him more of a nuisance than a snap-to-snap terror.
- Doesn't play fundamentally sound and lacks much technique in his repertoire.
How other scouting services rate Daniel Archibong (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank