Drafted: 2021: ROUND: 6 - Pick Number: 211 (CLE)
- Not truly explosive, but possesses enough speed to beat linebacker to the edge.
- Shows a surprising burst to beat linebackers to the edge. Can plant his foot in the ground and explode, showing better straight-line speed than expected.
- Does not possess top breakaway speed, though he's rarely caught from behind.
- Compact build with a thick upper body and leg strength. Runs hard and with balance, is a patient runner who makes subtle, energetic cuts to make up for his modest explosiveness.
- Quick feet with good vision to pick through defenses. He has solid hands and body control and is a reliable receiver.
- Goes down too easily upon contact and needs to do a better job staying on his feet and anticipating hits. Needs to be more of a finisher and run with more purpose and determination.
- Not elite in his vision or strength, he has enough all-around game to be a three-down player at the next level
- Has a lean frame and lacks ideal bulk or muscle for the position. Doesn't have great strength, lacking a power element to his game to break many tackles.
- Not the most instinctive runner and too often tries for the big play, dancing and losing yards. Lacks the natural power to push the pile and feels more comfortable avoiding contact.
- Too indecisive and hesitant at the line of scrimmage.
How other scouting services rate Demetric Felton (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank