Drafted: 2021: ROUND: 1 - Pick Number: 29 (GB)
- Fits best in a zone system at the next level due to size and ability to close to the ball.
- An athletic but narrow-based corner with a lean frame,
- A coordinated athlete with good footwork and balance. A heady cover player with above-average · feel and anticipation in space.
- Savvy cover skills to recognize and anticipate routes. Understands what's coming and has good ball skills.
- Physical run supporter in the Antoine Winfield mold with short-area explosiveness to leave his mark on ballcarriers.
- Has good cover skills, athleticism and big -play ability to be a lead cornerback if he matures.
- Fast and agile, he sticks to receivers and closes on the ball.
- Struggles to break down in space and can be a liability against the run at the second level.
- Suspect technician who too often lets the action come to him and energy and effort are too inconsistent.
- Receivers can arm-bar downfield to create separation. He's too often caught peeking in the backfield and gives ground on double moves.
How other scouting services rate Eric Stokes (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank