Drafted: 2021: ROUND: 7 - Pick Number: 236 (BUF)
- Moves well and squares to finish on the move. Better anchor than his height suggests and capable of absorbing a punch and recovering quickly.
- Awareness is above-average for his limited experience. Sells trap block and can turn to seal. Fluid getting to and adjust at the second level.
- A smooth mover and covers a lot of ground, working hard to mirror rushers; agile and keeps his feet moving.
- Quick setting up after the snap and slides well to the outside, staying patient and balanced off the snap.
- A better than expected athlete who steadily improved in pass protection. Stout at the point of attack and maintains a wide base.
- Stops his feet after initial contact, relying on length but allowing defender to get the corner or spin inside.
- Can be beat off the edge coming out of his stance lunging to reach speedy wide rushers.
- Needs to prove his worth in a straight-ahead running game.
- Not explosive in any aspect. Lacks the quickness to redirect and handle cut blocks. Unable to complete most combo blocks. Gets an initial shove at the line but doesn't move the second target. Poor body control and lacks accuracy blocking on the move.
- He's athletic and a pure left tackle whose high-hipped frame and waist bending might be exposed against pro pass rushers.
How other scouting services rate Jack Anderson (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank