- A coordinated athlete with good footwork and balance. A heady cover player with above-average · feel and anticipation in space.
- Has at least adequate straight-line speed and good balance, fluidity to change direction.
- Savvy cover skills to recognize and anticipate routes. Understands what's coming and has good ball skills.
- Trusts his eyes with very good awareness. Has very good reaction skills to break quickly on the ball.
- Good instincts and anticipation reads and reacts with discipline. Dangerous with the ball in his hands.
- He remains a middle-round prospect with quickness to surprise but consistently winning against quality, receivers will be an uphill battle.
- Lacks ideal size and frame with limited measureables and short arms that render him helpless against bigger receivers.
- Only average size for the position.
- Only average height and a choppy backpedal. Not surehanded catching interceptions or punts.
- Can leap but his size will be detrimental in box-out situations. Bites on play-action and isn't always in tune with rest of secondary.
How other scouting services rate Jaylon Monroe (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank