Drafted: ROUND: 7 - Pick Number: 256 (ARI)
- Plays fast, flows with the action, showing smooth lateral agility and short-area burst. Has good instincts and awareness to quickly find the ball.
- Flashes strength to punch or stiff-arm to get off blocks. Stays with plays downfield, often making tackles even after being hit by multiple linemen.
- Has enough athleticism to drop in coverage and penetrate the pocket. Has good experience as a four-year starter.
- Handles misdirection well with quick change-of-direction ability. Comes downhill quickly against the run when he has an open lane.
- He has good reaction skills and awareness. Forceful tackler vs. the run.
- Downhill defender and physical tackler. Uses his eyes to decipher and break down the play, showing good awareness and discipline to sniff out fakes.
- Works hard to get better and gives top effort on every play. Heads-up defender who shows good field awareness.
- Physical at the point of attack and works hard to shed blocks. Enjoys contact and is a forceful tackler. Effective blitzer with the speed to reach the backfield and create backside pressure.
- Possesses below-average instincts for the linebacker position. Leaves more plays on the field than he makes.
- Generally an effective openfield tackler but doesn't wrap up consistently. Shows only average awareness in coverage.
Jesse Luketa percentiles vs other Inside Linebacker's (NFL Combine historically - higher value represents better perfomance)
How other scouting services rate Jesse Luketa (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank