- Plays fast, flows with the action, showing smooth lateral agility and short-area burst. Has good instincts and awareness to quickly find the ball.
- Flashes strength to punch or stiff-arm to get off blocks. Stays with plays downfield, often making tackles even after being hit by multiple linemen.
- Has enough athleticism to drop in coverage and penetrate the pocket. Has good experience as a four-year starter.
- Handles misdirection well with quick change-of-direction ability. Comes downhill quickly against the run when he has an open lane.
- He has good reaction skills and awareness. Forceful tackler vs. the run.
- Downhill defender and physical tackler. Uses his eyes to decipher and break down the play, showing good awareness and discipline to sniff out fakes.
- Works hard to get better and gives top effort on every play. Heads-up defender who shows good field awareness.
- Physical at the point of attack and works hard to shed blocks. Enjoys contact and is a forceful tackler. Effective blitzer with the speed to reach the backfield and create backside pressure.
- Possesses below-average instincts for the linebacker position. Leaves more plays on the field than he makes.
- Generally an effective openfield tackler but doesn't wrap up consistently. Shows only average awareness in coverage.
How other scouting services rate Jesse Luketa (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank