- Good zip and ball placement on the quick slant. Good touch down the seam and on post-corner, flag routes to attack the defense vertically and horizontally.
- Athletic quarterback who is a threat to leave the pocket and gain positive yardage at any time. Possesses very good vision balance, elusiveness and deceptive speed and power as a runner.
- Possesses an NFL arm. Gets the ball from one hash to the opposite sideline in a hurry. Has the zip to hit tight windows on short and intermediate throws.
- Generally accurate on intermediate and short throws; flashes anticipation and placement on intermediate outs and the ability to lead receivers on deeper throws.
- Good (not elite) arm strength and can easily make all the NFL throws with effortless deep passes.
- Very ordinary arm, though there is room for improvement with better technique. Lacks strength to stretch the field horizontally or vertically. Throws too many passes flat-footed or without his feet being set.
- Slight frame with limited room for additional growth. Possesses an average arm that forces him to wind up to drive the ball longer than 15 yards.
- Strong enough arm to make basic throws but has only average overall arm strength.
- Too often fails to give receivers a chance to make a play after the catch. High completion percentage padded by many quick screens.
- Marginal height, which will prove more of a detriment in an offense that asks him to drop back from center more often.
How other scouting services rate Kedon Slovis (Overall Rank)
All Scouts AverageOverall Rank
All Scouts AveragePosition Rank